• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Nicest affordable places to live in the USA.

There is no where cheap to live any more. unless you dont mind living under a bridge but even those places are getting filled up. go where you love and expect to pay for it and you wont be disappointed. Last one out of new jersey turn out the lights

what a load of ****......
yep...

Liberal Climate Change 1917-2016 - 99 years of Sea Rise Palm Beach Sydney.jpg

what a load of ****......
Not really. Miami was under water before the last ice age. Corral quarried 30 miles inland was used in some of the early buildings in Miami.
Thing is by that time there will be habital land farther north.
Climate change was never man made and still isn't. But they have to blame it on something. Even if that something is not going to change a thing.

I live in Wisconsin and winter in Apache Junction south east part of Phoenix The taxes on my Wisconsin property is over 9000 a year now luckily The taxes on my Wisconsin property is over 9000 a year now luckily my crop rental pays for most of it. My taxes in Arizona are $725 year For a 1 1/4 acre with a double wide and garage space For seven cars

I live in Wisconsin and winter in Apache Junction south east part of Phoenix The taxes on my Wisconsin property is over 9000 a year now luckily The taxes on my Wisconsin property is over 9000 a year now luckily my crop rental pays for most of it. My taxes in Arizona are $725 year For a 1 1/4 acre with a double wide and garage space For seven cars
The saddest thing in America are people being run out of their homes due to property taxes........

Probably for not much longer.
We wintered in North Buckeye. South west valley. It was getting to warm when we left down there and to cold here in Missouri. Need to find some where between for a month. Problem is finding that some where and not getting blown away. How is your water situation there?

As I said, each state has to generate revenue somehow. No one is going to live for free, pick your poison. In Missouri you can live in a mobile home with no basement and only pay personal property tax on it each year, if it's on a basement, it become real estate tax each year, but you pay a one time sales tax on it when you first buy it. I love the way real estate tax goes up each year on a house that's worth more, but I have no intention on selling. As the state likes to say, but if you did, it's worth more. So, how many years on a fixed income before they drive you out of a house you never wanted to move from. Your house may be paid for and you think it's yours, try not paying taxes on it each year and see how fast you're going to find yourself living in the streets next to guy that never had anything. They give to him and take from you, now you're both equal. Really makes you want to climb the social ladder, doesn't it..............

I’m on city water I don’t think it will be an issue where I live my friend has the water delivered to his place when I was looking I make sure that It had city water. They are building a lot of houses in The desert I’m not sure where They will get water from

As I said, each state has to generate revenue somehow. No one is going to live for free, pick your poison. In Missouri you can live in a mobile home with no basement and only pay personal property tax on it each year, if it's on a basement, it become real estate tax each year, but you pay a one time sales tax on it when you first buy it. I love the way real estate tax goes up each year on a house that's worth more, but I have no intention on selling. As the state likes to say, but if you did, it's worth more. So, how many years on a fixed income before they drive you out of a house you never wanted to move from. Your house may be paid for and you think it's yours, try not paying taxes on it each year and see how fast you're going to find yourself living in the streets next to guy that never had anything. They give to him and take from you, now you're both equal. Really makes you want to climb the social ladder, doesn't it..............
In our city you can quit paying property taxes at age 65. But the City can put a lien against it and when you die the city gets to claim the tax arrears before any other disbursements .

In our city you can quit paying property taxes at age 65. But the City can put a lien against it and when you die the city gets to claim the tax arrears before any other disbursements .
It's sounds better, but if you have to sell it to move to a nursing faciality they still get their money. No way around it.

Don't know if anyone has mentioned this but in the states with no income tax but have a high rate of sales tax......well, just don't buy new stuff all the time. Estate sales usually have nice appliances and even tools. Worked one where the 'gone' guy had raced midgets and he had a shop full of cool tools etc. Most of the cars were already spoken for but the guys that wanted the cars didn't need the tools because they already had their own. Had some nice furniture too. A neighbor down the road put a decent looking dryer out on the curb and snagged it for scrap but it was too nice for that so I checked out why it was out there.....bad door switch. It was broken probably from someone letting the door slam on it all the time. There's always a way around not spending so much money on sales tax.

Auto Transport Service
Back