• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Perfectly Fine" Car build

SimDog

Local time
1:49 AM
Reaction score
I couldn't agree more with this way of thinking. This is exactly what I am attempting to achieve on my build. Thoughts?

My thoughts exactly. A good looking/sounding, fun, reliable driver.

I built a camaro for a guy. 800+ HP, Trophy winner, ect

I absolutely hated driving that thing! the fuel pump would make you nuts! not my idea of fun

In response to the original post I agree that "Balance" is the key. That's what I shot for with my '68 Coronet small block car. And it's the most well rounded classic car I own. It looks nice, is well balanced for all a round driving and I really enjoy it!
I relate to the guy that built the '65 Chevelle.
Good video, thanks for sharing it.

Nice! All I can say is financially this car is out of reach for most.
Well yes, that's if your having the car Built professionally, but built in the Garage it would cost 1/4 of that cost, i know it wont be exactly the same, but still doable IMO

Thanks for the video it really helped me get a handle on my Hemi build - wants 800 hp. vs. my happy and fun place 600 - 700 hp.:thumbsup:

500 at the crank feels good. Don't have to carry around race gas in the trunk. Unless of course it's a Hellcat. Then 707 is just fine.

Auto Transport Service
Back