• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rebuilding a starter , then I drop it.

WOWZA! I hope they shot that with some anesthetic block to numb the pain. Got an icepack? Hope your toe starts feeling normal.

Man I hate to see that, but that’ll teach you to not wear flip flops while working. Oh, I once dropped a 90 lb. anvil on my left foot. Luckily my foot and not a toe, just one hell of a bruise. ER nurse asked me if I was chasing a roadrunner, friggin comedian. That, and I had to be a pallbearer the next day.

YIKES!!
Shocking 2.jpg

I was sober. Bound and determined not to damage my newly set up R&P so I used my boot/foot to catch it. That part was a success. Liquid pain meds came later.:BangHead:

I was sober. Bound and determined not to damage my newly set up R&P so I used my boot/foot to catch it. That part was a success. Liquid pain meds came later.:BangHead:
Oh, sorry. I thought you were telling us You were loaded.

If it's throbbing take tiny drill bit and spin it by hand through the nail.
Helps a bunch.
Another good one is to heat up a pin until red hot and melt it through the nail. There is a layer of blood underneath which prevents the pin going into your flesh and it doesn't appy pressure to the nail which would make it hurt more.

Sorry this happened to you Pops. If you now have more time on your hands, maybe you could increase your workload in the blue forum. :lol:

Yep, sorry pops, That did some damage.
Damn, I just figured you had a purple toe nail thumping away.
Hope it heals up fast.

Dang, I feel for ya. Broke a toe over twenty years ago on our daughter’s Diaper Genie. Didn’t hurt too bad at first but man, in a couple of hours the throbbing pain became pounding pain.
Hope you get well soon.

Starter bearing cover is dented & with 1/4 gap….will need to get another cover & check alignment…

Broken toe & cracked nail. Had to go to Doctor at podiatry to remove nail. I’m a mess….
I feel your pain! Dislocated toe before being put back.
IMG_2088.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back