• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rebuilding a starter , then I drop it.

Had that happen a few times. That's exactly why I wear my steel tip boots when Im dealing with anything over a few pounds.

That sucks get better. It's amazing how much pain smashing a finger or toe REALLY is. When I was putting together my 4 post lift together I bought from a friend of mine I had everything squared up and had the last side ramp with the pump and cables underneath was ready to slide into place. Well when it got close it shifted a little and it fell into place on the tip of my THUMB and shot blood right out onto the concrete floor!! I thought I smashed it off but Thankfully not. It was 15 years ago and the Doctor said something like it hit so hard it was good that it broke the skin at the end to get rid of the blood/pressure otherwise it would have been filled with blood and would have had to remove the nail.... cleaned it regular, bandaged it and that was it. It was sore and ugly for a while. The toe is worse for sure though as it has to go in a shoe.

Auto Transport Service
Back