• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are your favorite YouTube car shows?

SteveSS

Local time
11:44 PM
Reaction score
I might be missing out on something good. I pretty much watch all Vice Grip Garage shows and I like Wheeler Dealer because they show prices.

Vice grip and no nonsense know how are my go to for auto. Johnny's vintage, and Allen Miillyard for vintage bikes.

VGG
Bello's Customs
Rust Bucket Resto's
Iron Trap Garage
Bennett's Customs
Classic Car Studio
Riding with Alex Taylor

Going through a busy season in life where I can't keep up with my (2) favorite YouTube Channels, Vice Grip Garage and Nick's Garage. But we try to catch an episode here and there when we can.
Big fans and supporters of those channels.

Mama and I have had the pleasure of meeting Derek Bieri from VGG...
1699883883278.jpeg

And also @Nick Panaritis from Nick's Garage
1699883804666.jpeg

I really don't watch car stuff. I have seen a few episodes of engine-masters/road-kill. Of the few I've watched, I found this most interesting...

Full Custom Ian - Basically Full Custom Garage while we wait for any new watchable content on Motortrend.

I don’t watch car videos on YouTube, but I’ll occasionally chime in to the Wheels Through Time channel to see the vintage bikes. And, I’ll occasionally find a few videos about Vincent motorcycles…..I want one of those, BAD!

I watch a lot of Youtube & Motortrend.

Uncle Tony
Dead Dodge Garage
Nick's Garage
Just Mopar Joe
Shade Tree Vintage Auto
Muscle Car of the Week (lot's of Brothers Collection cars)
Auto Archaeology
Johnny Mopar
Pete's Garage
Engine Masters
Roadkill Garage & other Roadkill series.

I am sure I am missing a few.

Lou’s “My Car Story” is great.

Last edited:
Haven't watched youtube since they got mad about my ad blocker, but I have on my sub list-
Uncle Tony, watch on and off depends what he is on about that day
Puddin's fab shop, this is like red neck hot rodding, mostly for entertainment.
Nick's for all the dyno testing and his knowledge sharing
Steve Magnante
Mortske Repair, sort of like Puddin, does a lot of will it runs for stuff he finds in the Dakotas. He and Puddin do not take themselves too seriously which is why I enjoy them.
Mortske and Puddin have second channels. Sometimes things there are worth a watch.

I have had a few other on and off where I watched them for fun and to follow a project. Not so long ago a guy transplanted an 8.1 into a half ton chevy and made a burnout machine, it was fun watching him experiance a big block for the first time in his life and get excited. Stuff like that.

Junkerup with Chris birdsong. It’s like graveyard cars and roadkill combined. The guy is a no BS no drama Queen builder, with a lot of talent of smarts

Auto Transport Service
Back