• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Your opinion on E Body Billboard stripes.

I think E-bodies epitomizes the styling of the 1970s. It was all about excess. More strips. Rear wing? Why not? Vents, gills, scoops. To the point of borderline ridiculous. Function had less value than today. The "Shaker" hood? Much more about "Bling" than actual functional cold air access.

Love it, or hate. The 70s was a time all of itself.

I think E-bodies epitomizes the styling of the 1970s. It was all about excess. More strips. Rear wing? Why not? Vents, gills, scoops. To the point of borderline ridiculous. Function had less value than today. The "Shaker" hood? Much more about "Bling" than actual functional cold air access.

Love it, or hate. The 70s was a time all of itself.
When the E body cars came out, I HATED all the plastic in the interior and walked away as quick as I walked up to a new Challenger and opened the door and then the sound that the door made when I closed it. I liked the body style though but it was 74 before I bought a 72 Rallye Challenger with 40k miles for 2500 bucks.

Auto Transport Service
Back