• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NFL network twilight zone last night 1-7-23

YY1

Local time
3:22 PM
Reaction score
So last night I was flipping through the channels and the Green Bay Detroit game was on so I decided to watch.
Since they were both 8-8. I thought it might be good.

It was the third quarter.
The score was 8-0 Detroit.
I was trying to figure out how they got 8 points, so I checked my phone to see what the score was by quarter.

The phone said- game tomorrow at 8 pm.

Whut?

Back to the game- it's now the 4th quarter.
Packers score and go for 2 but don't get it.
Then they get a field goal.
Then the Lions score.

Score is now 15-9 Detroit late in the 4th and GB gets the ball back.

I start noticing odd editing- things like before the whistle to end a play they cut to the snap of the next play.
That happens at least three times.

Then the "daily Wrap Up" show comes on at 11:17 pm ??

There were six minutes left in the game.

...and they never cut back.

WTF?

I just checked to see if it was last year's game but it wasn't.

1673187122998.jpeg
" YY1 turns on his TV only to see a football game that never existed. And will never exist. Only this time, it will replay over and over and over again... in his mind. YY1 is watching TV in... The Twilight Zone" .

Last nights game was on ABC, not the NFL channel. Titans and Jaguars. Lions and Packers play tonight on NBC.

Ok…ok just relax and breath pal. You’ll be Just fine …..here take this medicine and everything will be just fine ….. breath…. Detroit won 21-16

Last nights game was on ABC, not the NFL channel. Titans and Jaguars. Lions and Packers play tonight on NBC.

I saw parts of that game as well, but the Lions/Packers was a much better game.

Now I'll have to watch it tonight to see if it's the same.

I remember Rogers threw three interceptions.

EDIT- mystery solved. I googled the three interceptions and found the Nov 2022 game.

Still weirded me out pretty bad.

Auto Transport Service
Back